Join OCSC and the City of Irvine Community Services for our Summer 2013 Leadership Dialogue event Principles and Practices of Sustainable Organization Transparency.
When: Friday, August 23, 2013 1-5pm
Where: City of Irvine Civic Center – 1 Civic Center Plaza, Irvine, CA 92606-5207 Map: http://bit.ly/18yE16T
Focusing on essential concepts, methods and infrastructure, this one-of-a-kind professional development event will feature a panel of experts from Southern California.
Linzi Lawson, BA, GRI Certified Reporter
Orange County Sustainability Collaborative, Board of Directors Member
“Industry Reporting Standards, including the Global Reporting Initiative Requirements”
Katie Schmitz-Eulitt, MBA
Associate Director for Stakeholder Engagement at the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board and OCSC Board of Directors Member
“New Developments in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Performance Reporting”
Jeff Wilson, MBA
Former Vice President for Sustainability at Quiksilver
“Corporate Transparency in Orange County’s Action Sports Apparel Industry”
Douglas Hileman, MBA, PE
Principal, Douglas Hileman Consulting, LLC, and Adjunct Faculty, UCLA Extension
“Risks of and Defenses against Greenwash and Fraud Claims in CSR Performance Reporting”
“IT Solutions for Reporting Initatives” Panel Discussion
Facilitator: Teresa Nersesyan
Panelists: Katie Schmitz-Eulitt, Jeff Wilson, and Douglas Hileman
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Business Executives – Learn how to leverage tangible and intangible competitive advantages through corporate transparency, while effectively managing risks of “greenwashing”
• Sustainability, EHS and Corporate Social Responsibility Professionals – Learn from expert change agents how to effectively analyze and report fact-based, data-driven sustainability progress to all stakeholders
• Government Agency Leaders – Gain insights into the state-of-the-art in sustainability performance reporting applicable to any organization
• Non-Governmental Organization Representatives – Discover new opportunities to work with corporations and government
• Educators – Discover new opportunities to research and teach advanced sustainability topics
• Students – Hear what days-in-the-lives of sustainability practitioners are really like
REGISTRATION AND PRICES
The advanced online registration prices are:
• $40 for professionals
• $25 for faculty members, public agency and NGO representatives
• $5 for students.
At-the-door prices for these respective categories will be $50, $30 and $10. Discounts are available for groups of three or more. Please contact William Borges at email@example.com for details.
To register online via PayPal™, please continue to the registration page
For more information, please contact William Borges at: firstname.lastname@example.org.