The OCSC is focused on strengthening the connection between Orange County’s excellent academic institutions with the communities and regions they serve. We hope to expose students, faculty, and staff to the valuable resources and opportunities that exist in the community. And conversely, the scholarship and other resources offered by academia add value to businesses, nonprofits, local governments, as well as the community. By connecting the campus academic communities to their surrounding constituents, the OCSC can facilitate cooperative learning and collaborative planning for the benefit of all.
Although OCSC is a not-for-profit corporation, our 501-3c status with the Internal Revenue Service is pending. Therefore, donations are not yet tax deductible.
Search the site
- Sustainability Film Series – Irvine Valley College – Friday, May 10, 2013 at 7PM
- “A World We Can Change” conference on March 13
- OCSC Announces Fall Leadership Dialogue “Sustainability’s Business Proposition: Making Money by Doing Good”
- Introduction to Stormwater Management: Keeping up with Compliance
- DISCUSSION OF PLASTIC BAG POLICIES/INITIATIVES, August 14, 2012, City Council Chamber, Irvine
Subscribe to the OCSC Newsletter